February 18, 2008

Tag 2

Go back through one's archives and find "favorites" for the following categories:
Link 1 must be about family
Link 2 must be about friends
Link 3 must be about you yourself
Link 4 must be about something you love
Link 5 can be about anyone or anything you choose

Link 1
Baking
I was trying to capture an impression I had of my grandmother and my aunt in the kitchen with this one.

Link 2
Ghosties
This was last year’s Halloween poem and the ghosties in question are the people I’ve spent the holiday with.

Link 3
Noun
What poems aren’t about me? Let’s face it, I find me fascinating. Anyway I like this one and it begins with “I.”

Link 4
She Dances With Big Hat
I love Fiesta and random whimsy.

Link 5
Some St. Patrick
This might be the only poem of mine that made it to paper just like it was in my head. I really crafted this one and am proud of it.

No comments: