November 24, 2009

Thanks

I don’t believe Christmas carols should be played until December. Perhaps I’m in the minority, but that’s just how I feel. I, of course, cannot avoid them if I wish to purchase anything between now and December 1. I’ve decided the problem is that there is no traditional Thanksgiving music so I, in my pre-vacation goof-offing-ness, have begun the first annual Thanksgiving Mix: A Mix to Eat Too Much By.

Thank U Alanis Morissette
These Are Days 10,000 Maniacs
Come Together Macy Gray
Gimme Some Lovin’
The Spencer Davis Group
All About Our Love
Sade
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) Green Day
Glad You’re Here
Macy Gray, featuring Fergie
Thankyou
The Creatures

Didn’t make it, but honorable mentions:
All Tomorrow’s Parties The Velvet Underground
Drama L7
Fly Sugar Ray

No comments: