November 27, 2007

Well, I am Hitler...

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low


Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test

7 comments:

murat11 said...

Sharp-dressed Saddam took the test, too. He "betrayed reason at the behest of his appetites." If you weren't so immersed in the "malebolge," looks like you'd be behestfully betraying your appetites in Level 2, too.

"Intesi ch'a così fatto tormento / enno dannati i peccator carnali, / che la ragion sommettono al talento."

jsd said...

Well, I bit and took the test, and ummm - purgatory. So within your malebolge, which of the ten bolge ditches are you in ;-)

Anne said...

Like all good palm readers, I’m writhing in the excrement. Alas, me and my pagan ways.

San said...

Well, maybe I'm not as bad off as you. But I'm pretty bad anyhow. Come and see, weep with me, gnash teeth.

Anonymous said...

So, I am in level 2 aparently I'm lustful...who would think such a thing..
i also scored high in level 6 where heretics lie and level 7 where those violent people are
I can't help it... I happen to enjoy watching scantily clad women kicking a little butt now and then

much love
ad

murat11 said...

Ms ALT: Caused a mighty big stir in the turtle pond with this one. Doesn't your gainful employer have something better for you to do?

Anne said...

There is much pushing of the paperwork as we sit and await impending sale. If that isn’t purgatory, I don’t know what is. Tell TK she’s got a great sense of timing.