November 5, 2008

Sea Change


sea change: a marked change, transformation

this: that which is existent, now, complete, here
is: the am, the are, the great gloriousness of be
my: that which is own, defined by its relation and its comparison to self
country: place defined, precisely and particularly, as symbolic representation of a quality of being, belonging, begetting of a culture, home, heart, ambition, and other words imbued with a meaning much greater than themselves because sometimes it (that which is which wells which gathers and splays) cannot be defined with just words

4 comments:

Lee said...

Great way to say that Alt! I bet you loved Obama's speech as much as I did.

Joy!
Lee

Anne said...

Thank you, Lee! Yes, I got all choked up during Obama’s speech, and I was very impressed by McCain’s. It was a spectacular end to a very long road.

murat11 said...

I'll sail those seas.

Anonymous said...

have i told you that you are awesome.. with a capital awe lately..
:)ad