April 7, 2008

Longest Tag Ever

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
A box of Kleenex and a case full of CDs. (Ooh, there might be a country song in that line.)

2. When was the last time you threw up?
In January during the flu. Luckily, I had given up eating at that point…

3. What’s your favorite curse word?
Cunt. Before anyone complains, I got one so I can wield it, motherfucker.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today?
Jimmie Sue (via comments), Christina (usual stuff), and Ariane (gave me the answer I wanted).

5. What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning?
Rolling my lazy ass out of bed, late as usual.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Asking Ariane if I was right to stet Development’s edit.

7. Where were you born?
Beaumont Army Medical Center in El Paso, Texas

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
More than one. (Huh, that’s interesting.)

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
“That’s what weekends are for.”

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Depends entirely on who’s making the flavors. One favorite: Brindle’s Azteca. (Those of you in San Antonio should go try it now.)

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Green tea with lemon.

12. What are you wearing right now?
Work clothes and super cute new summer shoes.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
A PB and J. (Crunchy. Raspberry.)

14. Have you bought any new clothes this week?
Do shoes count?

15. Where were you last?
The ladies’ room. (Yes, I washed my hands. Why would you even think that when you read that answer?)

16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
I lingered long enough to check the score of the Spurs game while I was flipping.

17. Who won?
The Spurs were down at that particular moment.

18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message while blogging?
Murat 11. (He hasn’t read The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul!)

19. Ever go camping?
I have, begrudgingly. I don’t see doing it again, but I never thought I would before. So…

20. Where do you live?
San Antonio, Texas

21. What song are you listening to?
“Holiday in Spain” by Counting Crows

22. Do you tan?
I pale white or bright red. Those are my options.

23. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Depends. I like a straw in a cup but I’m a straight from the can sort of gal.

24. What did your last text message say?
From Rae-cho: Anne. Bluebonnet update please. Any pictures?
My reply: Mild clumpage. Pics soon.

25. Who’s your best friend?
Amy wins!

26. What are you doing tomorrow?
I going to yoga to burn some of the karma I racked up this morning.

27. Where is your mom right now?
El Paso, Texas. She seems to be at…hmmm…work…yes, I definitely feel that it’s work…I can feel her annoyance at a teenager…

28. Look to your right, what do you see?
Funnily enough, a Counting Crows poster. (That’s crazy timing is what that is.) I also see edit rounds and a reviewing board.

29. What color is your watch?
The one I’m wearing is silver, but I have a watch in most colors.

30. What do you think of when you think of where you live?
Breakfast tacos, Fiesta, and twisted mesquites.

31. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Yeah. I ride them just often enough to appreciate my relationship with the ground. Nice ground. Lovely ground.

32. What is your birthstone?
The pearl. I spent part of my youth wishing it was tiger’s eye, but I’m on good terms with pearls now.

33. Do you go in at a fast-food place or just hit the drive through?
Usually I’m going for fast food precisely for the fact that I can drive through. With all things, though, there are exceptions.

34. What is your favorite number?
22

35. Do you have a dog?
No, and I won’t be judged.

36. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Mark

37. Have you met anyone famous?
I had my picture taken with William Shatner and just about died I was sooooo happy.

38. Any plans today?
Yes, at work I have several, but I won’t go into detail because it’s not terribly thrilling.

39. How many states have you lived in?
Just the one that counts.

40. Ever go to college?
Go Trinity Tigers!

41. Where are you right now?
On the wrong side of 25 and single.
(According to a genre of fiction Amy and I discovered in the bargain bin at Borders. Think titles like: The Panic Years. For those of you concerned about my feminist inklings, I refer you to number 3.)

42. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
Assessments

43. Are you struggling to forgive someone right now?
Yes. Yes I am.

44. Are you allergic to anything?
Bermuda grass smut. (Among other things, but that’s the one that makes me smile.)

45. Favorite pair of shoes?
Too. Many. Choices. Brain. In. Overload. Processing. Processing.
(But to pick one among the favorites: my brown leather Tevas. Cute and practical. Like moi.)

2 comments:

murat11 said...

I'd say you deserve some Azteca...

3. Clearly you are post-Atonement.
7. Beaumont in El Paso? Someone's confused.
10. You had to remind me of Brindle's?
14. Shoez iz definitely clothez.
15. Glad the keyboard is safe.
18. It's on the bedstand, soon's I grind out Men at Arms.
24. Clumpage: sounds like Gardenville décolletage.
30. I like your #30 the best.
37. Shatner must have felt very lucky.

That was fun. Out.

Anne said...

7. Yes someone is, isn't he?
http://www.wbamc.amedd.army.mil/
10. Mmmmm, Azteca
18. Okay then, I am appeased.
24. Nice.
37. Ohmyga - he said "thank you" to me twice! Sooo cool!