January 31, 2007

I, Meme, Mine

My fellow turtle wrangler (Influx Transposer) has tagged me. Apparently some literary game of blog tag has landed on my linkable doorstep. The tossed gauntlet in question is being called a meme, or a story encapsulated is six words. Below are my attempts at brevity. I can’t resist throwing around my trivial knowledge at this point: The story goes that Ernest Hemingway wrote a six word missive and declared it his greatest short story. And so the meme began…
Oh, and to perpetuate the madness, Valley Ninja, I’m calling you out of retirement. Tag!

Earth found unworthy—ooh wait, iPods!

Monkeys steal prosthetic thumbs, rule world.

Cancelled World of Warcraft subscription: Life!

Lonely girl, impotent boy invent cuddling.

Email deleted. Number deleted. Heart hardwired.

She walks labyrinth to find herself.

Random is a hillock near Gibraltar.

3 comments:

jsd said...

Oh very good! I especially like monkeys with thumbs :-)

murat11 said...

Your memes beat all, first and last, especially. Last, especially especially.

Peace.

Anne said...

Thanks, the last one is my favorite too.